Monday, August 27, 2007

Blog #10 or, Why The F**k Can I Not Post Any Effing Pictures On Here!!!

So annoying. And now my font seems to have gone all wonky and whatnot. argh. And now some dumbass spell check bull is telling me argh ain't a word. Bite me. I have tried every single thing I have found on here to try regarding photo posting. I even downloaded a new browser, I had absolutely no problem with the old one, it just seemed like with a Mac, the Firefox would supposedly work better. Whatever. I dint wanna have no damn pictures on here anyways. My prose is so poetic, me don't need no stinking pigchurs anyhows. Now it's a game, how many words can I spell incorrectly and still have people know what I am talking about.....

Okay, at least the font is only wonky whilst I am typing the post...it don't seem to be staying that way at all. It is using the same font I had before. Thank god.

I think it's time to step away from the 'puter and go downtown and file for the divorce.

No comments: