Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lame? Oh Hell's yeah I am!

I don't seem to be blogging about much of anything lately. And now, I am blogging because I am sick of re-potting plants and trying to figure out where to put all the dishes I thought that I needed 10 years ago. Does anyone want a bunch of Harlequin dishes? I have, a lot. They are really super pretty!!! I could try to sell them on ebay, but damn, that's a lot of work. I did pass a shop on Dempster up in Evanston that had a bit of Harlequin in the window. Maybe they would be interested. I wish I could remember the name of that place.

I have so much stuff scattered all over, it's driving me nuts. But. I found someone to take the deep freeze. ComEd had an ad on craigslist. They come and fetch it, take it away and recycle it. And give you a $25 rebate! Woot!

Now if I could only find a home for the industrial sewing machine.

No comments: