Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dad, if you are reading this, you better leave me comments dammit! :P

So yesterday I sent my family an email, saying, "Yo. Can you all use my gmail for email instead of the crappy sbc?" And I got an email back from my dad. Apparently he was bored, and had read every. Single. Blogpost. But left no comments. Which is weird. Because the man will talk your ear off. I want comments golldangit!! Even if it does just end up being a conversation via blog with Dad.

And mom emailed me back through the old email address, with a long, chatty email, saying that all these different emails confused her and she would use the new one. But she didn't. headdesk

Manfriend is all moved in now. The enclosed back porch room is a whole new world! I keep wanting to hang out back there. Who would have thought that it could look so nice? And he still wants to put up bunches of shelves.


What am I doing.... hmmmm.

Well, we have a whole slew of cute little cashmere hats in the works. Those will be listed on Etsy. Cute, knit, cashmere, reversible, what more does one need in a chapeau? I might have to get my butt in gear and actually post some pictures of them when they are done. You know, so Dad can see what they look like.

I have several pairs of pants in the works for Manfriend as well. I got two pair made already. These aren't super-fancy or anything, just jamma pants for hanging around the house. I have also promised him a pair of linen jeans. Have I mentioned how cute he is? Heh. :P Oh hell, what was I talking about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a comment. So, I did as requested, and posted a comment!!!! Dad