Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blog #7, or This Learning How to Post Pictures Thing is going nowhere...

That pretty much sums up where we are at with that. I tried, several times after typing the last post. Got nothing to work. Does anyone know of a remedial blogging class I could take? Blogging for Dummies?

My other crisis is that the DVD player died. Which would be no big deal, cause I have a TV/DVD thingey in the bedroom. Ecept all of the knitting happens in front of the TV. And while I have actually figured out how to knit lying in bed, it just isn't as comfortable. I am guessing it will lead to even more wrist issues in the long-term. This would best be avoided. So, we are looking for cheapass DVD player reccomendations. I am all for getting shit fixed instead of replacing it, but Target has a DVD player for $50. You just know that DVD repair guy won't even TOUCH it for that little. sheesh.

This is why we don't post everyday. I have nothing else to say.

2 comments:

jamesylala said...

I have read. I love the set up. You should blog more often. Now will you let me off the freaken hook woman......!!! Your giving me hell and yet I still aint got no freakin' Di-vorce papers in my hands??? SShhssss! Now give it up and email me as* will ya!!!!
Love your soon to be gay ex-husband!

Needleforhire said...

Such drama! Whatever will I do when it all moves to Eng-ga-lund? Whatever. You'll get yer damn papers soon enough. More comments please. I am bored here. It's more like an online diary than a blog. My mom read it. She emailed her comments. Go figure.