Friday, October 12, 2007

Blog #15 RavelryRavelryRavelryRavelry

I's love's me some Ravelry!!!

There is one woman on there with whos' stash is nearing 1000 KINDS of yarn. Not skeins, but DIFFERENT KINDS. She has 13 skeins of some of those nearly 1000 yarns. I am in awe. Gay Ex-husband thought I had a lot of yarn. HA! I HAVE NOTHING!!!!!! Must. Catch. Up.

I bet I have more fabric than her though. ( oh dear, I think I just turned 6 again. )

I will going to Engalund sometime ( hopefully ) next year. That should do very pretty things to my yarn stash.

I am going to go pet some reeeeeaaaalllllly pretty fabric now to make myself feel better.

2 comments:

jamesylala said...

G, Snap out of it!!! Now go Knit your soon to be gay ex-husband in law some poncey socks...grin!
GXH-Jamesy

Needleforhire said...

Poncey sock yarn, check! Been ordered and should be in by next week! How poncey is poncey anyways? For example, should they be variegated, lacey and pastel? Or just 2 out of the three? It's not like I managed to get out of the yarn website with buying ONLY ONE skein of yarn. That would be against the rules.