Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blog #16, In Which Bettie Realizes That She Ain't Not So Clever As She Thought

Which means that I realized that I figured out how to post pictures to the blog, not to the individual post. Still working on that one. So ya'll will have to wait to see the picture of Dad in his snazzy new shirt. Instead you get the perpetual cuteness of Alex, being a complete whore on the couch. Photo of Stinkiecat soon to come.

You know what else I realized? I have TWO Blog #10's. And no one bothered to tell me. Nice. It's like when I go to the bathroom at Starbucks and realize that I have had coffee ground on my cheek for the last 3 hours. Was no one going to tell me this? Sheesh.

Got a postcard from the gay ex-husband. It's got his new Engle-ish address on it. He's going to be living on Petworth Dr. I don't know why, but this amuses me greatly. Now I have to go and spend a small fortune on Engle-ish stamps. bah.

Short post. Got nothing to say. Must go sew a wedding frock bodice muslin.

No comments: