Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blog #25 or, I am the lamest blogger EVER.

Because I blog what, like maybe twice a month if we are lucky? What can I say? I am trying to watch an entire sci-fi series over here. damit.

I am through all of seasons #1 and #2 of Next Generation. Dr. Crusher needs to come back, I find Dr. Pulaski annoying. Does anyone else think it kinda weird that the Dr. is named after a famous civil war hero? And I can't wait for Lt. Whorf's hair to grow out. It looks so early 60's page-boy, I want to giggle every time I see him.

I have also been watching Battlestar Galactica. The new one. One of the guys I work with volunteered it when I told him I was watching Next Generation. I have just finished season #1 of that and AM DYING to see season #2. Can you say cliffhanger? I might have to get me some Dr. Who after I am done with these two series. Why do I not have a mildly dorky boyfriend with all of my interests in sci-fi?

I have gotten a lot knitting done though. But not so much on all of the projects that I though I would. I have been working on easy-peasy charity knitting and dishcloths. The idea was to knit, and finish junk I had half done. Um. I am sort of doing that.....kinda.

I just found the scrap of paper that has my new shift supervisor passwords for work on it. It is on my desk. With some new roving on top of it. Maybe I should spin a little during this mass of sci-fi watching.

2 comments:

Katy said...

actually, Casimir Pulaski was a Revolutionary War hero. And I bet that Pulaski is a pretty common Polish name. Or the writers were from Chicago. =)

Needleforhire said...

You know, the funny thing is, I know this. I know that he was a Revolutionary war dude. I read the whole conversation on Ravelry on Pulaski day, I even participated. I read the whole Wiki entry on him. Yet, I get this wrong. I think the very firstest time anyone ever told me he was a war general, they had the wrong war, and it has mucked me up ever since. I put a pox upon that person.