Friday, July 18, 2008

Blog #30-something.

I am tres lame. It's been over a month since the last blog entry. And James and Joe have come and gone. Joe is, adorable. But even more to the point, he found a hat in my apartment, that I knit, that fits him perfectly and that he loves! Ahha! Something to knit Joe for Christmas! Suh-weet! And James loves the yarn and slipper pattern for his man slippers. The boy has excellent taste, they are Malabrigo. God I frakking hate spell check! I know Malabrigo isn't a word, that's why it's capitalized, asshats!

So I just finished watching the first episode of Season 5 of Project Runway. They did the whole grocery store thing from season 1 again. Which, of course, has me thinking, WWBD? What would Bettie do? I know what she wouldn't do, and that would be going for the obvious choice of a tablecloth or napkins or paper towels or trash bags. Too predictable. I can't believe that anyone used those things. Duh. And they are, most of them, quite young this time around. Lots of 25-27 year olds. Whatever. I hope I am not bored like I was with last season. I didn't even watch the last 2-3 episodes. Once fashion week happened, I saw all of their shows on line and really didn't even care who won. I know who's clothes I liked and that's all I cared about apparently.

I haz a date tomorrow. Must. Find. Cute. Outfit.

2 comments:

jamesylala said...

knowing you Bettie, you'd head straight for the spools of cotton floss, used for trussing chickens, and ya'd knit outfits.....LOL!!!!
Howwas ya date...did ya get some kissin' @ good stufff????
Loving ya from the UK

jamesylala said...

bettieG get your butt to this link and spread the cool word!!!!
Wait til you see the hand crafted corset.....so cool!

Kisses your big gay X Jamesy!!!

http://www.trustyourstyle.com/2007/07/loving-thread.html