Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blog #37, I Think. But Really? I've Lost Track.

So today? My mail carrier? Or are we still using mail man? Though if you think about it, that's a little redundant. But I digress. It is now 4:49 pee em. On Saturday. Waaaaaaaay later than when the mail is supposed to arrive. The mail should be waiting for me when I get home. Who cares? You might ask. Well I do and I will tell you why. In he/she's little mail cart thingey, they carry not just the neighborhoods' mail, but, and this would be the most important bit, discs #5 and #6 of season 2 of the NEW DR. WHO. Yes, I'm yelling. Deal. I was all psyched up to watch another 3 or more episodes tonight. Netflix promised! And now, the mail carrier had to get up all in the way and not bring me my mail. Asshat. What the heck am I supposed to do after dinner now? Sheeesh.

And lest we think that this post is nothing but me kvetching about the mail carrier, I would like to mention the vast amounts of garter stitch projects I have been finishing during the whole process. Which may, or may not eventually be posted here. Since figuring out how to post pictures, I have found it to be a bit of a pain in the ass and don't do it much.

No comments: